Clodagh is an associate solicitor specialising in commercial and residential property. She has extensive experience advising both corporate and private clients in a wide range of commercial and residential property transactions. She acts for both landlords and tenants in commercial lease transactions. As a Trust and Estate Practitioner she also has practical experience and knowledge of probate, trusts and succession law.
Clodagh qualified as a solicitor in 2003 joining Mullany Walsh Maxwells in 2018. She is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) since 2009 and is a member of the eConveyancing Task Force in the Law Society of Ireland. She was appointed a Notary Public for the city of Dublin and surrounding counties in 2014. Clodagh also has a diploma in Legal French.
Clodagh’s area of practice involves:
- Advising purchasers and vendors, landlords and tenants of commercial properties including retail, office, hotel and restaurants
- Advising on developments and all associated agreements such as building and development agreements, sub-contractor agreements, collateral warranties, letters of appointment and performance bonds
- Advising charities and trusts in the lease, sale and purchase of properties comprising land, commercial and residential properties
- Advising private clients in the purchase and sale of residential property transactions, Wills, probate and administration of estates.
- Advising receivers in the lease and sale of properties in bank property portfolios
Clodagh was contributing author to ‘Complex Conveyancing’ 1st ed published by Tottel and 2nd ed published by Bloomsbury Professional and to ‘Commercial and Complex Property Transactions Module’ iBook (published 2019)